The contractual language is Spanish. The T&C, legal notice and disclaimer are applicable in the Spanish version. The English version is solely for the purpose of providing non-binding information.
1. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, www.anjakehltranslations.com (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the party responsible for processing personal data
ANJA KEHL TRANSLATIONS S.L. is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected on www.anjakehltranslations.com and is provided with NIF: B42617688 whose representative is: ANJA MARIA KEHL (from now on, Responsible for processing). The contact details are as follows:
Address: URBANIZACION BUENAVISTA, N.212; 03140 Guardamar del Segura
Contact email: [email protected]
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent shall be required at all times after fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed at www.anjakehltranslations.com are for identification purposes only. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent.
www.anjakehltranslations.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw its consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition your use of the Website. On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by www.anjakehltranslations.com in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the latter fills or to address a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of www.anjakehltranslations.com, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to comply with the activities contracted, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time of collection of personal data, the User shall be informed of the period during which the personal data will be stored or, where this is not possible, of the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting what is established in articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by www.anjakehltranslations.com. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and the treatment will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.anjakehltranslations.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data. The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data are transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. However, because www.anjakehltranslations.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when there is a breach of the security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or in the unauthorised communication of or access to such data. Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality will be respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has on www.anjakehltranslations.com and will be able, therefore, to exercise before the Person in charge of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.anjakehltranslations.com is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific personal data and the treatment that www.anjakehltranslations.com has made or performs, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to have his/her personal data modified if they prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“the right to oblivion”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish the contrary, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the right of the User to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the data controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or cease the processing of them by www.anjakehltranslations.com.
- Right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the object of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation provides otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Person Responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD- www.anjakehltranslations.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is allowed, identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request that it formulates.
This application and any other accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: URBANIZACIÓN BUENAVISTA, N.212; 03140 Guardamar del Segura
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
These are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by www.anjakehltranslations.com for the best functioning of the Web Site. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Web Site and to adapt the content in order to offer content that adjusts to their preferences. The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users a Content and/or service of optimum quality. In any case, information is collected anonymously and Web Site trend reports are produced without identifying individual users. You can find more information about cookies, privacy information, or see the description of the type of cookies used, their main features, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) in charge of the supply of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for such entities.
Social Network Cookies
www.anjakehltranslations.com incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Web Site. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, and in each case they themselves are responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to be informed about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the following are the links where you can consult these privacy and/or cookie policies:
Disable, decline, and delete cookies